Monday, January 23, 2023

Massage Zest for Life

 Becoming a Massage Therapist for me has been a journey.  When I mention ZEST it is the word I pick for my passion for the art of Massage.  At first it was not always easy to create a smooth massage session.  When it flowed it flowed from my veins and poured from my soul.  Human touch is healing, calming, comforting, and soothing.   Somehow my hands can find the pain. Test me. The rarest massage therapist will transform your sour moment into a new phoenix rising from the ashes.  Remember pain is, fleeting unless it is Chronic pain.  Chronic pain is a never ending saga of not remembering what feeling good can be.  Pain is debilitating and robs us of our energy and joy.

Bring me your knots so we can share this journey to finding your ZEST. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting with Massage

  Connecting With Massage.  That is right.  We do honor each other with our energy good or bad.  Remember we can balance each other in times...